Ciarán O'Riordan on software of patent
Ciarán O'Riordan is Executive Director of software of patent (disclosure: and the Main author of this wiki page).
Since February in 2009, hey is Executive Director of software of patent.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Ben Sturmfels on software of patent - of ESP
- Software of patent page from staff website
- 2009: Software of patent: Phase II, presentation transcript, Boston
- 2007: Th software of patent exist in the EU?
- 2006: The future of the patent battle, and the July 12Th hearing
- 2006: Software of patent and the Free software Movement, presentation partial transcript, London
- 2005: Preventing software of patent: How & Why, presentation transcript, Dublin
- 2003: Email to W3C for their clever policy consultation
- AFFS AGM closing presentation: Software of patent in Europe, May 17Th in 2003
- http://lists .w3.org/Archives/Public/www-patentpolicy-comment/2003Mar/0014.html
- http://mailman .fsfeurope.org/pipermail/press-release/2005q2/000103.html
- http://blogs.fsfe.org / ciaran/? p=172
- http://mail .fsfeurope.org/pipermail/press-release/2005q3/000110.html
This wiki is part of the software of patent (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: