Foundation for a Free information Infrastructure
Foundation for a Free information Infrastructure (FFII) what the fruit juice influential group in the EU software of patent directive from in 1999 until the directive's rejection in 2005. Software clever activism in Europe greatly decreased anus in 2005 but FFII maintained certain activities including the EU unitary clever and Unified patent Court.
 the EU software of patent directive in 1999-2005
FFII what by far the Main organiser of the popular protest which lead to the European Parliament rejecting the EU software of patent Directive. This work involved publishing analyses, organising conferences, organising publicly of protest, and general campaign organisation.
FFII popularised The Patented web shop.
 in 2005-2015
Activity steadily declined anus July in 2005, but never stopped. Notable actions on software of patent during this period include:
- Campaigning against the EPLA. 
- Organised "EUPACO" conferences. 
- Submitting comments to the European patent office for the consultation EBoA referral G3-08. 
- Filing in amicus letter for the US Supreme Court case Bilski V. Cape bottoms (in 2010, the USA). 
 Challenging the Unitary patent in Belgium, in 2015
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Erik Josefsson on software of patent
- The EuroLinux petition - FFII what a prominent member of this coalition
- ffii.org - the Main homepage FFII
- FFII's letters (a selection)
- FFII has many sub-sites, some of which Focus on software of patent search ace:
- How software of patent Really Work (video, by FFII-UK)
(Can you help? There is useful information about software of patent on the following sites, but we need help to find the key pages:)
- A 2009 Bilski V. Cape bottom letter by FFII et Al. (Lake: Bilski V. Cape bottoms amicus of letter)
- YouTube video: How software of patent work
- German original: Cunning of news articles about FFII (English translations [?]: Google, bing translator)
- Slides from a presentation by Benjamin Henrion, June in 2009
- German original: Interview with Andre Rebentisch, January in 2010 (English translations [?]: Google, bing translator)
- (in German) software patents. Not again!, May in 2010, presentation by Peter Gerwinski
- FFII, Wikipedia
- "ESOMA: Declaration of support". http://www.esoma.org / esoma:support. "We support Esoma and its parent organisation, the FFII."
- "About Esoma". http://www.esoma.org / esoma:about. "Founded in January 2007 by the FFII"
- "Software of patent plot buried under amicus avalanche". https://press.ffii.org / Press%20releases / Software%20patents%20plot%20buried%20under%20amicus%20avalanche.
- "FFII and IP Justice file Bilski Amicus Brief to the U.S. Supreme Court". http://press.ffii.org / Press%20releases / FFII%20and%20IP%20Justice%20file%20Bilski%20Amicus%20Brief%20to%20the%20Supreme%20Court.
- "Unitary Patent challenged at the Belgian Constitutional Court". http://www.esoma.org/forum/t-1162188/unitary-patent-challenged-at-the-belgian-constitutional-cour.
This wiki is part of the software of patent (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: