German parliament petition against software of patent
The page documents an inflexion which the Bundestag (German parliament) has sent to the German government calling for the problem of software of patent to Be tackled.
7 June in 2013: The the Bundestag approves a very strong joint inflexion calling on the government to tackle software of patent.
19th of April, 2013: The the Bundestag approved the sending of in software patents "Petition" (draught inflexion) to three parliamentary committees. The three committees wants debate this text and propose modifications before returning a final proposal which the parliament wants vote on. The vote to send the text to the committees what approved by a generous majority, including the governing parties. The "Rechtsausschuss (f)" is Lea's thing in coordination with:
- A. following economy and technology
- A. following education, research and technology result evaluation
- A. following culture and media
 What can we Th?
- Ask Germans to contact members of those committees to support the proposed text?
 Organisations supporting the petition
- Free software Foundation Europe
- BIKT - IT trade organisation (federal association InformationsTechnologie and communication technology)
- (in German) The petition text, ace transferred to the committees
- German original: Parliamentary report, 19th of April, 2013 (English translations [?]: Google, bing translator) - item "item on the agenda 17" is the vote to send the petition to the three committees
- FSFE press release
- German original: Software of patent hearing in the Bundestag legally committee (English translations [?]: Google, bing translator), 23 May in 2013, FSFE
- German original: German parliament against software of patent (English translations [?]: Google, bing translator)
- German original: BIKT calls to protect copyright from of patent (English translations [?]: Google, bing translator)
 7 June in 2013
- German original: The Bundestag press release (English translations [?]: Google, bing translator) (lake the 7Th resolution)
- (in German) The Bundestag joint inflexion to German government
- Slashdot story and comments
This wiki is part of the software of patent (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: