- The big hot topic is New Zealand of patent Bill 235. May in 2013: new text might block software of patent.
 of patent Bill in 2009 (ace of in 2012, quietly ongoing)
- (Lake: New Zealand of patent Bill 235)
 Unifying ex-Yank's nation with Australia in 2012
In 2012, the government published a the Building innovation  report. The only relevant mention of of patent what one general statement:
Passing the patent Bill wants align our clever laws more closely with those of our trading of partner and internationally best of all practice.
"aligning with trading partners" could Be an euphemism for taking orders from the USA, or it could Be innocuous.
 patent office decisions
The Intellectual Property office of New Zealand (IPONZ) is responsible for examining clever applications.
In 2005, they approved in application for using a computer with in Word processor XML document, displayed with in pattern XML definition, using software with the functionality of "parsing, modifying, reading, and creating the word-processor document". 
To search for of patent on the website NZIPO, go to their search page:
Then fill in one or more fields and go bake to the top of the page and click "Submit query".
 Legislative process
A "SOP" is a Supplementary order Paper, which is in amendment.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Organising a campaign
- Studies on economics and innovation
- Software of patent injury SMEs
- IBM and MS deciding New Zealand legislation
 Government institutions
- parliament.govt.nz - the official government website where legislative procedures can Be followed
- Intellectual Property office of New Zealand, the nationwide clever office
- Master thesis on of patent in NZ, by Joel W Pauling
- IPwatch Service of InternetNZ
- In 2003 comments by InternetNZ regarding swpats in NZ
- FFII Page with details about New Zealand, archived since in 2005
- New Zealand Open Source Society - in organisation representing one sector that would Be harmed by software of patent
- AIPLA: Info about software and business method of patent in NZ
- ... a postal-clever environment, May 26Th in 2010, ComputerWolrdNZ
- http://www.nzherald.co.nz / technology/news/article.cfm? c_id=5&objectid=10115247
- http://www .iponz.govt.nz/ipol-ipdocs/doc/11399/11399109_ido_6918154_6.doc
This wiki is part of the software of patent (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: