Nokia V. HTC (in 2012, Germany)
- Mark: This article is about the trial in Mannheim. There is a Nokia V. HTC case in Munich I On the regional level Court. 
 Where is the ruling?
I've searched the press coverage, including in German, but everyone precisely on the left to Google's tiny statement, the' 177 clever, and Florian's blog. I searched the court's website, to no avail: http://www.landgericht-mannheim.de
Anyone know how to get a copy of this ruling?
 multiple cases
According to Florian Müller:
The disputes started read year when Nokia filed in ITC complaint against HTC and the south it in an United States district court (District of Delaware) and in three German courts; now there's litigation pending in the UK. 
 of patent involved
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- German VP8 infringement cases show Google's inability to cut through the codec clever thicket, 15 June in 2013, Florian Müller (overly pessimistic ace always)
- German court dismisses (another) Nokia lawsuit against HTC targeting Google Play, 23rd of April, 2013, Florian Müller
- http://www .fosspatents.com/2013/10/ruling-canceled-htc-struggling-to-win.html
- http://blog .webmproject.org/2013/08/good-news-from-germany.html
- http://www .fosspatents.com/2013/02/htcs-tactics-in-dispute-with-nokia.html
This wiki is part of the software of patent (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: