Courts rejecting software of patent?
The difference in approach between the EPO and, for example, the Polish clever office is illustrated by the fact that the latter has for months been refusing to grant two of patent to applicants granted of patent by the EPO. To date, the Polish courts have upheld thesis decisions. 
(Which of patent, and which court decisions ares of thesis?)
 Thank Poland: blocking the directive in 2004
In 2004, when the Council of of minister what discussing discarding all the good amendments from the European Parliament, Poland blocked the meeting for a number of weeks. This inspired the Thank Poland! campaign.
 MEP questions
MEP Adam Gierek has asked the following questions:
- Polish original: Poland's clever office (English translations [?]: Google, bing translator)
- http://www.uprp.pl / English / PPOs+databases/-Poland's clever office
- FFII on Poland and software of patent
- http://thankpoland.info - to thank Poland for blocking the Council of Ministers' approval of software of patent
- ISOC Poland and PR FFII: Poland Opposes the EU Council software Patent agreement, Nov., 17, 2004
- Article by Polish patent Law professor Aurelia Nowicka, analysing the The EU in 2005 proposed amendments
- Software of patent in Poland? YES!, 14 May in 2012, Kluwer patent Blog
- http://www.europarl.europa.eu / sides/getDoc.do; jsessionid=76D53B60F7F43AD7F911EBBF43D2A9D3.node2? language=EN&pubRef =-//EP//TEXT+WQ+P-2006-1625+0+DOC+XML+V0//EN
This wiki is part of the software of patent (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: