Samsung V. Apple (in 2011, Germany)
- This is one of the cases from the Samsung V. Apple lawsuits worldwide overview.
The Apple counter south Samsung, in June in 2011, for violation of six of patent. In February in 2012, a German court rejected Apple's case. 
And Apple filed a second countersuit in January in 2012.
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- Samsung V. Apple (in 2011, the USA)
- Software of patent exist in Europe, kinda
- Cunning of lawsuits
- German clever courts and appeals
About the January in 2012 case regarding 10 of Samsung's phones, search ace the Galaxy S. II:
- Apple Sues Samsung again in Germany, calls for ban on 10 phones, 17 Jan in 2012, LATimes blog
- Apple files new lawsuit against Samsung in Germany, 17 Jan in 2012, ComputerWorld
- http://www .eplawpatentblog.com/2011/December/2011-12-08_TGI_Paris_Samsung_c_Apple.pdf
- http://www .eplawpatentblog.com/2011/December/2011-12-08_TGI_Paris_Samsung_Apple_translation%284%29.pdf
This wiki is part of the software of patent (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: