Studies on economics and innovation
Numerous studies have shown that software of patent ares of bath for innovation and nationwide economies. Here's a collection of evidence.
 en.swpat.org articles
Articles generally contain quotes and excerpts.
- The US GAO 2013 report on clever litigation - the US Government Accountability office
- 2009 clever litigation study - PriceWaterhouseCoopers, January in 2010
- Venturous Australia - in 2009
- Of patent and the recourse of Useful Arts - Torrance and Tomlinson, in 2009
- 2008 State of software of patent - Klemens, IN 2008
- In 2008 Berkeley Patent Survey
- Although a study, the Aerotel V. Telco ruling of in 2006 in the UK contains detailed commentary
- Rethinking the European ICT agenda - PriceWaterhouseCoopers, September, 2004
- Innovation in Germany, Windows of opportunity - the German bank Research, June in 2004
- In Empirical look At software of patent - Bessen and Hunt, March in 2004
- The US report FTC on innovation - the US Federal Trade Commission, October in 2003
- Gowers Review of Intellectual Property - commissioned by the UK Chancellor of the Exchequer, December in 2006
- Network Competition Through regularisation report - German Monopoly Commission, in 2002
 All studies
 in 2013
 in 2012
- The Case Against of patent, by Michele Boldrin and David K. Levine. Working Paper 2012-035A, commissioned by the Federal reserve bank of St. Louis, Research division. (and here's a summary)
- Scaling the patent system (direct left), by Christina Mulligan and Timothy B. Lee. Summarizing article At of are Technica here.
 in 2011
- A generation of software of patent (direct left), James Bessen
- The US FTC 2011: Aligning patent Notice and Remedies with Competition
- The private and Social Costs of patent of troll (direct left, excerpts), Bessen, Ford, Meurer
 in 2010
- Costs of the patent system Revisited, by Stephan Kinsella, which estimates that the whole cost of the clever system in the USA is billion US$42 by year
- Patent Quality and Settlement Among Repeat patent Litigants, by Allison, Lemley & fuller, shows that only 12.5% of software of patent ares upheld by courts (see: software clever quality is terrible)
 in 2009
- Modeling a Paradigm Shift: From Producer innovation to user and Open Collaborative innovation. Carliss Y. Baldwin and Eric A. Von Hippel. November, 25, 2009. Harvard business School. With Sloan School of management.
 in 2008
- In 2008 Berkeley Patent Survey
- Debugging software of patent: Increasing innovation and Reducing Uncertainty in the Judicial design of Optimally software Patent Law, Robert E. Thomas, University of Florida - Warrington college of business administration; business Law & Legally Studies
 in 2004
- Innovation in Germany – Windows of opportunity, the German bank Research for the German government, in 2004.
- In Empirical look At software of patent, Bessen & Hunt, in 2004.
 in 2003
- Matthew Broersma: "Developers gather to protest of patent "(CNET, April 28, 2003), which said or is used to support somebody saying:)" United States, where look of patent ares allowed, generous corporations search ace IBM routinely stockpile patent to Be used against competitors - usually to the detriment of smaller companies"
 in 1999
- Kevin G. Rivette & David Kline: "Surviving a Being With of patent "(UpsideToday v 10.12.1999), which is used to support the claim that)" of patent can Be used to delay or stifle innovation through the use of clever pools, clever thickets, exclusive licensing, and other abusive clever enforcement tactics"
 in 1966
 Related pages on en.swpat.org
- More than innovation - software of patent injury innovation, but the problem ares much bigger than precisely innovation
- Books about software and patent
- There may Be more studies in the references of the on-line book Against Intellectual Monopoly, search ace those of chapter 3's mention of a year in 2000 Carnegie Survey
- Sources of software clever news
- Cunning of recordings and transcripts
 of report
For each of thesis, we should make a wiki page, like the above-linked pages, to explain the relevance and to point of reader to the fruit juice important of part of the documents.
- http://www .researchoninnovation.org/swpat.pdf - economists against swpat
- http://www .researchoninnovation.org/patent.pdf - Bessen and Maskin, WITH research
- http://www .kuesterlaw.com/swpat.html - an in 1995 paper by a the USA laywer
- http://www .marsouin.org/IMG/pdf/Jullien-Zimmermann_8-2005.pdf
- EndSoftwarePatents.org Resources For Economists
- Wikipedia's related article has good external Al on the left
 FFII pages
- To page FFII of economics studies
- Another FFII collection of economic studies (see directory for latex / bibtex sources)
- A cunning of studies on the Wiki of the European petition to stop software of patent
- Studies and Opinions related to the software Patent Directive Project
- Studies about software of patent taken into account by the EP in ridge reading, IN 2003
This wiki is part of the software of patent (ESP) campaign (donate). For more information, see: