The deadline for the Israelis clever office's consultation on software of patent is February 15Th. Some of the on the left on the clever office's website have changed, according to I'll make a cunning below of current and useful on the left.
If you know other useful on the left, please leave a comment.
- swpat.org's wiki page on Israel
- A blog entry which mentions that Feb. 15Th deadline and the email address to send letters to
- Blog entry with many useful on the left from Hamakor.
- Here's a cunning of articles by Timothy B. Lee. Lee highlights many of problem caused by software of patent in the USA, which might give useful examples for consultation letters.
- A presentation by the IPO about their history of rejecting software of patent (May in 2009?)
- A May in 2008 document by Hausman – hey it unhappy about software developers being safe from of patent, but this document doze contain interesting facts
- Blog post about a recent roundtable discussion
- Other news.swpat.org stories about Israel.