The folk from SCOTUS blog were blogging live from the US Supreme Court this morning. The court published decisions for four cases today, but Bilski. The next date for publishing decisions is May 24Th. (see When to expect Bilski)
While waiting for Bilski, I've been working on a number of articles about of the other US court cases. Help welcome:
- Case law in the USA
- Help would Be particularly useful with gathering info about what I've listed ace possibly interesting cases – on the left to the rulings and analysis needed.
- The US Supreme Court
- The US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Court cases and litigation
- Bilski V. Cape bottoms (in 2010, the USA)
- Patent Absurdity
- Quanta V. LGE (in 2008, the USA) (which explains patent exhaustion, but I cannot yet see how that works with software ideas)
en.swpat.org is a publicly editable wiki and help is always welcome.