Tips to the data protection
The Federal Court of Justice takes seriously the protection of your personal data very much. We would like to inform you in the following about it, when we raise which data and how we use this.
- We have taken technical and organizational measures which make sure that the regulations about the data protection are followed by us as well as by external service providers.
- With the requirement of contents of our Internet sites access data are stored for statistical purposes anonymously. We grasp date and time of the visit as well as the called Internet sites for a restricted time. These data serve as a basis for the advancement of our web site.
- If you send us about a contact form or directly e-mail, the e-mail text and your e-mail address are used exclusively for the correspondence with you.
- If you announce yourselves for the relation of the press release newsletter, the input of personal data on voluntary base occurs. Their data are used exclusively for the management of the newsletter.
- In case of from orders the personal data given by you are used only for the sending of the desired publications. As far as, besides, calculation processes are to be unwound, the documents necessary for it are kept by the valid registration directives of the alliance and are destroyed then. Payments to the Federal Court of Justice occur about the federal cash which receives the calculation data from us and treats this after the default for the payment supervision procedure. In addition, no passing on of personal data occurs into three parts.
- We reserve ourselves the right to arrange a derivation of personal data in case of from heavy offence against our terms of utilisation or with inadmissible accesses or access attempts on our servers.
- Our on-line offer contains links on Internet sites of third. We have no influence on the fact that these keep to the data protection regulations.
The data protection representative of the Federal Court of Justice is available to you for further information about the contact with personal data in the Federal Court of Justice under the following contact data:
Herrenstrasse 45 a
Phone: 0721 159-0