- dégradation civique - loss of civil rights
- dégradation de l'économie - deterioration in the economy
- dégradation des conditions de l'économie - deterioration in the economy
- dégradation des conditions de vie - deterioration in the standard of living
- dégradation du pouvoir d'achat - erosion in purchasing power
- dégradation du site - damage caused to the area
- dégradation militaire - dishonourable discharge
- dégradation sociale - social degradation
- dégradation urbaine - urban blight
- état de dégradation avancé - advanced state of deterioration
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free online-translator and dictionary in 20+ languages. Enjoy accurate, natural-sounding translations powered by PROMT Neural Machine Translation (NMT) technology, already used in many biggest companies and institutions worldwide.
Look up translation for words and idioms in the online dictionary, listen how words are being pronounced by native speakers. PROMT dictionaries for English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese contain millions of words and phrases as well as contemporary colloquial vocabulary, monitored and updated by our linguists.
Conjugate English verbs, German verbs, Spanish verbs, French verbs, Portuguese verbs, Italian verbs, Russian verbs in all forms and tenses and decline nouns and adjectives Conjugation and Declination.
Search for examples of words and phrases in different Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation in different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.