- conjoint de fait - common-law partner
- état de fait - fact
- par voie de fait - in fact
- point de fait - question of fact
- séparation de fait - de facto separation
- conjointe de fait - common-law spouse
- conjoints de fait - unmarried cohabitant
- désendettement de fait - in substance defeasance
- erreur de fait - factual error
- gestionnaire de fait - de facto manager
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.
Look up translation for words and idioms in the online dictionary, listen how words are being pronounced by native speakers. PROMT dictionaries for English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese contain millions of words and phrases as well as contemporary colloquial vocabulary, monitored and updated by our linguists.
In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.
Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.