- au plus fort de - at the height of
- au sens fort du terme - in the fullest sense of the word
- avoir fort a faire - be very busy
- avoir fort à faire - be very busy
- bruit fort - loud noise
- château fort - fortified castle
- de fort tonnage - large-capacity
- depuis fort longtemps - for a long time
- en parlant fort - with a loud voice
- être fort aise - be very pleased
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.
In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.
Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.