Translation of "laver" into English
laver verb Conjugation
lave / lavai / lavé
- laver à grande eau - wash down
- laver à la machine - machine-wash
- laver à la main - hand-wash
- laver de tout soupçon - clear of any suspicion
- laver d'un soupçon - clear of a suspicion
- machine à laver - washing machine
- machine à laver à chargement frontal - front-loading washing machine
- machine à laver à chargement par le haut - top-loading washing machine
- machine à laver la vaisselle - dishwasher
- machine à laver le linge - washing machine
À la maison, le travail de Mike consiste à laver les fenêtres. Mike's job at home is cleaning the windows.
Beth a dit à Chris de se laver, sans quoi elle n'irait pas en sortie avec lui. Beth told Chris to bathe or she will not agree to date him.
Free online translator from French to English
Do you want to translate emails, lyrics or recipes from chefs from French into English? PROMT.One will instantly translate your text from French into English and into more than 10 other languages.
Enjoy accurate instant translation of texts from French into English with PROMT.One, and see the full list of translations for words and phrases with examples of how to use them in sentences. Free online translator PROMT.One is a worthy alternative to Google Translate and other services that provide translation from French to English and from English to French.
Need more languages?
PROMT.One translates online for free from French to Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish and Japanese.
PROMT presented new solutions for private and corporate users
PROMT introduces PROMT Neural Translation Server, PROMT Professional NMT and PROMT Master NMT, a New Generation of Neural Machine Translation Solutions for Businesses and Private Users.