Translation of "course" into German
- alter course - Kurs ändern
- as a matter of course - ganz selbstverständlich
- asphalt base course - Asphalttragschicht
- asphalt binder course - Asphaltbinderschicht
- asphalt surface course - Asphaltdecklage
- correspondence course - Fernkurs
- course down - laufen
- course icon - Kurssymbol
- course objective - Kursziel
- course of business - Geschäftsablauf
If you find a spelling, punctuation or any other error in the original or translation, use the "Report a problem" option or write to us.
Free online translator from English to German
Do you want to translate letters to business partners, chat messages, official documents, homework, names, recipes, songs, any sites that you want from English to German? PROMT.One will instantly translate your text from English into German and into more than 20 other languages.
Enjoy accurate instant translation of texts from English to German with PROMT.One, and see the full list of translations for words and phrases with examples of how to use them in sentences. Free online translator PROMT.One is a worthy alternative to Google Translate and other services that provide translation from English to German and from German to English.
Need more languages?
PROMT.One translates online for free from English to Azerbaijani, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian and Japanese.