Translation of "subsistance" into English
subsistence [səbˈsɪstəns] (existence)
- pourvoir à la subsistance - support
- pourvoir à leur subsistance - support them
- pourvoir à ma subsistance - support me
- pourvoir à notre subsistance - support us
- pourvoir à sa subsistance - support him
- pourvoir à ta subsistance - support you
- pourvoir à votre subsistance - support you
- agriculture de subsistance - self-provisioning farming systems
- allocation de subsistance - subsistence allowance
- économie de subsistance - subsistence economy
Tous les hommes qui jouissent des fruits de la terre doivent en donner une part à l'Église qui l'affectera à trois objets : la subsistance des pasteurs, l'entretien des bâtiments du culte, le soulagement des pauvres. All men who profit from the fruits of the earth must give back part of them to the Church, who will apply them to three uses: providing for pastors, the maintenance of religious buildings, help to the poor.
Free online translator from French to English
Do you want to translate emails, lyrics or recipes from chefs from French into English? PROMT.One will instantly translate your text from French into English and into more than 10 other languages.
Enjoy accurate instant translation of texts from French into English with PROMT.One, and see the full list of translations for words and phrases with examples of how to use them in sentences. Free online translator PROMT.One is a worthy alternative to Google Translate and other services that provide translation from French to English and from English to French.
Need more languages?
PROMT.One translates online for free from French to Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish and Japanese.
PROMT presented new solutions for private and corporate users
PROMT introduces PROMT Neural Translation Server, PROMT Professional NMT and PROMT Master NMT, a New Generation of Neural Machine Translation Solutions for Businesses and Private Users.