- darse a la bebida - s'adonner à la boisson
- darse a la fuga - prendre la fuite
- darse atracones - s'empiffrer
- darse baño - prendre un bain
- darse chapuz - piquer tête
- darse cuenta - se rendre compte
- darse ducha - prendre une douche
- darse la mano - se donner la main
- darse por vencido - s'avouer vaincu
- darse prisa - se presser
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.
Look up translation for words and idioms in the online dictionary, listen how words are being pronounced by native speakers. PROMT dictionaries for English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese contain millions of words and phrases as well as contemporary colloquial vocabulary, monitored and updated by our linguists.
In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.
Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.