- by word of mouth - verbalement
- close mouth - garder bouche cousue
- foot and mouth - fièvre aphteuse
- from hand to mouth - au jour le jour
- from mouth to mouth - de bouche en bouche
- give mouth to mouth resuscitation - faire
- hand to mouth - pauvrement
- have mouth like the bottom of a parrot cage - avoir la bouche pâteuse
- live from hand to mouth - vivre au jour le jour
- live hand to mouth - vivre au jour le jour
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.
In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.
Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.