Translation of "dislocation" into German
- dislocation earthquake - tektonische Beben
- acromioclavicular joint dislocation - Schultereckgelenkluxation
- ankle joint dislocation - Sprunggelenkluxation
- carpal dislocation - Handwurzelluxation
- congenital hip-joint dislocation - kongenitale Hüftgelenkluxation
- elbow joint dislocation - Ellenbogengelenkluxation
- habitual shoulder dislocation - habituelle Schulterluxation
- patellar dislocation - Patellaluxation
- shoulder dislocation - Schulterluxation
- tendon dislocation - Sehnenluxation
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free online translator and dictionary in 20+ languages. Enjoy accurate, natural-sounding translations powered by PROMT Neural Machine Translation (NMT) technology, already used by many big companies and institutions companies and institutions worldwide.
Look up translations for words and idioms in the online dictionary, and listen to how words are being pronounced by native speakers. PROMT dictionaries for English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese contain millions of words and phrases as well as contemporary colloquial vocabulary, monitored and updated by our linguists.
Conjugate English verbs, German verbs, Spanish verbs, French verbs, Portuguese verbs, Italian verbs, Russian verbs in all forms and tenses, and decline nouns and adjectives Conjugation and Declension.
Search for examples of words and phrases in different Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation in different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.