Translation of "attendre" into English
attendre verb Conjugation
attends / attendis / attendu
await [əˈweɪt] (espérance)
meet [mi:t] (arrivée)
watch for (opportunité)
other translations 4
- attendre enfant - expect baby
- attendre heureux événement - be expecting a baby
- attendre la fin de la crise - sit out the crisis
- attendre la fin de la guerre - sit out the war
- attendre la fin d'une crise - sit out a crisis
- attendre la fin d'une guerre - sit out a war
- attendre résultat - expect
- faire attendre - make wait
- se faire attendre - keep people waiting
Avec la mort du président, les nouvelles décisions politiques devront attendre l'approbation du Gouvernement. With the President dead now, the new policies will have to await government approval.
Free online translator from French to English
Do you want to translate emails, lyrics or recipes from chefs from French into English? PROMT.One will instantly translate your text from French into English and into more than 10 other languages.
Enjoy accurate instant translation of texts from French into English with PROMT.One, and see the full list of translations for words and phrases with examples of how to use them in sentences. Free online translator PROMT.One is a worthy alternative to Google Translate and other services that provide translation from French to English and from English to French.
Need more languages?
PROMT.One translates online for free from French to Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish and Japanese.
PROMT presented new solutions for private and corporate users
PROMT introduces PROMT Neural Translation Server, PROMT Professional NMT and PROMT Master NMT, a New Generation of Neural Machine Translation Solutions for Businesses and Private Users.