- à la suite d'une regrettable confusion - owing to an unfortunate mix-up
- à ma grande confusion - to my great embarrassment
- confusion de peines - concurrency of sentences
- confusion des genres - overlapping of categories
- confusion des pouvoirs - non-separation of powers
- jeter de la confusion - throw into confusion
- confusion -agitation - confusion with agitation
- confusion légère - mild confusion
- confusion mentale - mental confusion
- confusion modérée - moderate confusion
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.
Look up translation for words and idioms in the online dictionary, listen how words are being pronounced by native speakers. PROMT dictionaries for English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese contain millions of words and phrases as well as contemporary colloquial vocabulary, monitored and updated by our linguists.
In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.
Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.