- au creux de la vague - at rock bottom
- au creux de la vallée - in the bottom of the valley
- avoir creux dans l'estomac - be famished
- avoir le ventre creux - be hungry
- avoir l'estomac creux - be hungry
- avoir petit creux - feel peckish
- avoir petit creux dans l'estomac - feel peckish
- chemin creux - sunken lane
- clé pour vis à six pans creux - Allen key
- creux de la main - palm of the hand
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.
In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.
Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.