- à bon droit - with good reason
- à qui de droit - to whom it may concern
- abus de droit - abuse of process
- accessibilité de tous au droit de vote - everyone's right to vote
- action à droit de vote - voting stock
- action assortie du droit de vote - voting stock
- activiste pour le droit des animaux - animal activist
- ailier droit - right winger
- aliénation du droit - impairment of the right
- aller droit au but - go straight to the point
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.
In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.
Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.