- carte à jouer - card
- faire jouer - use
- jouer à la baisse - sell short
- jouer à la balle - play ball
- jouer à la bourse - gamble on the stock exchange
- jouer à la dînette - play at tea party
- jouer à la hausse - speculate on a rise
- jouer au grand chef - domineer
- jouer au plus fin - try to outwit
- jouer au volant - play badminton
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.
In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.
Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.