Translation of "lésion" into English
- amnésie par lésion basale - basal lesion amnesia
- lésion à la colonne vertébrale - spinal cord injury
- lésion à vif suintante - raw weeping area
- lésion attribuable au travail répétitif - repetitive strain injury
- lésion cérébrale - brain injury
- lésion cérébrale irréversible - irreversible brain damage
- lésion corporelle - physical injury
- lésion mineure - minor abrasion
- lésion par écrasement - crush-injury
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free online translator and dictionary in 20+ languages. Enjoy accurate, natural-sounding translations powered by PROMT Neural Machine Translation (NMT) technology, already used by many big companies and institutions companies and institutions worldwide.
Look up translations for words and idioms in the online dictionary, and listen to how words are being pronounced by native speakers. PROMT dictionaries for English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese contain millions of words and phrases as well as contemporary colloquial vocabulary, monitored and updated by our linguists.
Conjugate English verbs, German verbs, Spanish verbs, French verbs, Portuguese verbs, Italian verbs, Russian verbs in all forms and tenses, and decline nouns and adjectives Conjugation and Declension.
Search for examples of words and phrases in different Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation in different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.