- à perte - at a loss
- à perte de vue - as far as the eye can see
- accuser perte - show
- courir à leur perte - be riding for a fall
- courir à ma perte - be riding for a fall
- courir à notre perte - be riding for a fall
- courir à sa perte - be riding for a fall
- courir à ta perte - be riding for a fall
- courir à votre perte - be riding for a fall
- déclaration de perte - report of loss
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.
In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.
Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.