Translation of "souffle" into English
souffler verb Conjugation
souffle / soufflai / soufflé
- à bout de souffle - out of breath
- à vous couper le souffle - breathtaking
- au souffle court - gasping
- avoir le souffle court - be short of breath
- couper le souffle - take breath away
- d'un seul souffle - in one breath
- être à bout de souffle - be out of breath
- manquer de souffle - be short of breath
- reprendre souffle - catch
- contacteur au souffle - sip-and-puff switch
Une brise douce et chaude souffle à travers les champs plats et infinis. A warm, lazy breeze wafts across the flat, endless fields.
Free online translator from French to English
Do you want to translate emails, lyrics or recipes from chefs from French into English? PROMT.One will instantly translate your text from French into English and into more than 10 other languages.
Enjoy accurate instant translation of texts from French into English with PROMT.One, and see the full list of translations for words and phrases with examples of how to use them in sentences. Free online translator PROMT.One is a worthy alternative to Google Translate and other services that provide translation from French to English and from English to French.
Need more languages?
PROMT.One translates online for free from French to Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish and Japanese.
PROMT presented new solutions for private and corporate users
PROMT introduces PROMT Neural Translation Server, PROMT Professional NMT and PROMT Master NMT, a New Generation of Neural Machine Translation Solutions for Businesses and Private Users.