Translation of "sucre" into English
sugar [ˈʃuɡə] (alimentation)
sucré / sucrée / sucrés / sucrées
sucrer verb Conjugation
sucre / sucrai / sucré
sweeten [ˈswi:tn] (culinaire)
- additionné de sucre - sugary
- beignet au sucre - doughnut
- cabane à sucre - sugar shack
- canne à sucre - sugar cane
- casser du sucre sur le dos - run down behind the back
- casser du sucre sur leur dos - run down behind their back
- casser du sucre sur mon dos - run down behind my back
- casser du sucre sur notre dos - run down behind our back
- casser du sucre sur son dos - run down behind his back
- casser du sucre sur ton dos - run down behind your back
Free online translator from French to English
Do you want to translate emails, lyrics or recipes from chefs from French into English? PROMT.One will instantly translate your text from French into English and into more than 10 other languages.
Enjoy accurate instant translation of texts from French into English with PROMT.One, and see the full list of translations for words and phrases with examples of how to use them in sentences. Free online translator PROMT.One is a worthy alternative to Google Translate and other services that provide translation from French to English and from English to French.
Need more languages?
PROMT.One translates online for free from French to Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Finnish and Japanese.
PROMT presented new solutions for private and corporate users
PROMT introduces PROMT Neural Translation Server, PROMT Professional NMT and PROMT Master NMT, a New Generation of Neural Machine Translation Solutions for Businesses and Private Users.