- se tenir - cogerse
- se tenir au courant - mantenerse al corriente
- se tenir debout - tenerse en pie
- se tenir les coudes - ayudarse mutuamente
- se tenir pour averti - dar por enterado
- se tenir pour avertie - dar por enterado
- se tenir pour battu - dar por vencido
- se tenir pour battue - dar por vencido
- tenir à cœur - tener un gran interés
- tenir à distance - tener a raya
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free online-translator and dictionary in 20+ languages. Enjoy accurate, natural-sounding translations powered by PROMT Neural Machine Translation (NMT) technology, already used in many biggest companies and institutions worldwide.
Look up translation for words and idioms in the online dictionary, listen how words are being pronounced by native speakers. PROMT dictionaries for English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese contain millions of words and phrases as well as contemporary colloquial vocabulary, monitored and updated by our linguists.
Conjugate English verbs, German verbs, Spanish verbs, French verbs, Portuguese verbs, Italian verbs, Russian verbs in all forms and tenses and decline nouns and adjectives Conjugation and Declination.
Search for examples of words and phrases in different Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation in different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.