- avere a che fare - have to do
- avere a cuore - have at heart
- avere a mente - remember
- avere addosso l'argento vivo - be restless
- avere alle calcagna - have at one's heels
- avere bisogn - need
- avere bracci al collo - have one's arm in a sling
- avere braccia legato - have one's hands tied
- avere caldo - be hot
- avere compassione - feel sorry
Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation
PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.
In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.
Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.