OKBy continuing to use this website you agree with our use of cookies. We and our partners will collect data and use cookies for ad personalization and measurement. Learn how

Your text has been partially translated.
You can translate a maximum of 999 characters at a time.
Login or register for free on PROMT.One and translate even more!

<>

Advert

Dictionary

поселок городского типа м.р. noun Declination
мн. поселки городского типа
other translations 
hide
посёлок городского типа м.р. noun Declination
мн. посёлки городского типа
other translations 
hide

Contexts

Однако он хотел бы сделать еще одно замечание, которое основывается на результатах его поездки в поселок городского типа Ак-Тюз Чуйской области- речь идет о важности расширения диалога, участия и партнерства в рамках разработки стратегий, направленных на обеспечение здорового образа жизни и принятие мер на уровне общин. However, he wishes to make one further observation from his field visit undertaken during the mission to the Ak-Tuz urban settlement in Chui region, as an illustration of the importance of promoting dialogue, participation and partnership in developing strategies for healthy lifestyles and community actions.
при этом 42,5 % населения проживает в сельских населенных пунктах, остальные 57,5 %- в городах различного значения и поселках городского типа. In addition, 42.5 per cent of the population lived in rural areas, and the remaining 57.5 per cent in cities and towns of various sizes and in urban settlements.
ЮНИСЕФ выделил средства на цели борьбы со вспышками заболеваний и улучшения качества подаваемой воды в поселках городского типа путем создания систем хлорирования. UNICEF provided supplies to combat outbreaks of disease and improved the supply of safe water to urban settlements by establishing chlorination systems.
Помимо этого, как административно- территориальные единицы определены 174 района, из которых 163 сельских, 119 городов, 115 поселков городского типа и множество кишлаков и аулов. In addition, the following administrative and territorial entities have been identified: 174 districts, 163 of which are rural, 119 towns and cities, 115 urban settlements and many kishlaks and auls.
Астана. В республике имеется 14 областей, включающих 159 районов, 84 города и 241 поселок городского типа. There are 14 regions in the republic, with 159 districts, 84 cities and 241 villages.

Download our free app PROMT.One

Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation

PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free translator powered by PROMT NMT. Translate texts into Azerbaijan, English, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian, Japanese with state-of-the-art neural technologies.

In Сonjugation and declination you will find all the verb tenses in English, German, Spanish, French and Russian. Search for examples of words and phrases in different contexts in Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation into different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.

Enjoy PROMT.One features in your daily translation activities.

Advert

My translations