Translation of "thought" into German
- absorbed in thought - gedankenverloren
- food for thought - Stoff zum Nachdenken
- give thought - Aufmerksamkeit zuwenden
- line of thought - Gedankenfaden
- on second thought - nach reiflicher Überlegung
- thought of - Gedanke
- train of thought - Gedankenfaden
- western thought - Westliches Denken
Free online translator from English to German
Do you want to translate letters to business partners, chat messages, official documents, homework, names, recipes, songs, any sites that you want from English to German? PROMT.One will instantly translate your text from English into German and into more than 20 other languages.
Enjoy accurate instant translation of texts from English to German with PROMT.One, and see the full list of translations for words and phrases with examples of how to use them in sentences. Free online translator PROMT.One is a worthy alternative to Google Translate and other services that provide translation from English to German and from German to English.
Need more languages?
PROMT.One translates online for free from English to Azerbaijani, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian, Kazakh, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, French, Estonian and Japanese.