Translation of "give" into Italian
- give a bad time - mettere alla prova
- give a boost - dare una spinta
- give a build-up - fare pubblicità
- give a bust on the nose - dare un pugno al naso
- give a dig - dare una gomitata
- give a dose - trasmettere la malattia venerea
- give a fill-in - mettere al corrente
- give a fit - colpire
- give a fourpenny one - dare un colpo in testa
- give a fright - spaventare
If you find a spelling, punctuation or any other error in the original or translation, use the "Report a problem" option or write to us.
Free online translator from English to Italian
Do you want to translate letters to business partners, chat messages, official documents, homework, names, recipes, songs, any sites that you want from English to Italian? PROMT.One will instantly translate your text from English into Italian and into more than 20 other languages.
Enjoy accurate instant translation of texts from English to Italian with PROMT.One, and see the full list of translations for words and phrases with examples of how to use them in sentences. Free online translator PROMT.One is a worthy alternative to Google Translate and other services that provide translation from English to Italian and from Italian to English.
Need more languages?
PROMT.One translates online for free from English to Azerbaijani, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, French, Spanish, Kazakh, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, Chinese, Estonian and Japanese.