Translation of "demarcate" into Russian

Your text has been partially translated.
You can translate a maximum of 999 characters at a time.
Login or register for free on PROMT.One and translate even more!

<>

Advert

Dictionary

demarcate [ˈdi:mɑ:keɪt] verb Conjugation
demarcated / demarcated / demarcating / demarcates
разграничивать (surveying)
I asked that handyman to demarcate the bedside and dressing tables to head off any contention at the pass.
Я попросила рабочего разграничить место между кроватями и туалетными столиками во избежание разногласий.
демаркировать
Jerusalem will be much more difficult to demarcate.
Значительно труднее будет демаркировать Иерусалим.

Contexts

I asked that handyman to demarcate the bedside and dressing tables to head off any contention at the pass. Я попросила рабочего разграничить место между кроватями и туалетными столиками во избежание разногласий.
Jerusalem will be much more difficult to demarcate. Значительно труднее будет демаркировать Иерусалим.
The Court had ordered the State party to implement an effective mechanism for demarcation of indigenous lands and to delimit, demarcate and title Awas Tingni's lands according to its customary law, values, customs and mores. Суд предписал государству-участнику создать эффективный механизм для демаркации земель коренного народа и разграничить, обозначить и оформить право собственности на земли авас тингни в соответствии с их обычным правом, ценностями, обычаями и нравами.
demarcate the uncontested 80% of the border and refer the remaining 20% to binding international arbitration; демаркировать неоспариваемые 80% границ и предоставить остальные 20% на рассмотрение обязательного международного арбитража;
Indeed, when Admiral Timothy J. Keating, the commander of the United States Navy's Pacific fleet, visited China in 2007, a high-ranking Chinese naval officer proposed that the two countries demarcate a "zone of control" at Hawaii, defining the limits of US naval influence and the beginning of China's maritime sphere. В самом деле, во время визита адмирала Тимоти Китинга, командующего Тихоокеанским флотом США, в Китай в 2007 году китайский высокопоставленный военно-морской офицер предложил, чтобы две страны разграничили "зоны контроля" на Гавайских островах, установив пределы влияния военно-морского флота США и начала сферы влияния военно-морского флота Китая.
More

Download our free app PROMT.One

Download on the App Store - PROMT.One Get it on Google Play - PROMT.One Explore it on App Gallery – PROMT.One

Discover the possibilities of PROMT neural machine translation

PROMT.One (Online-Translator.com) is a free online translator and dictionary in 20+ languages. Enjoy accurate, natural-sounding translations powered by PROMT Neural Machine Translation (NMT) technology, already used by many big companies and institutions companies and institutions worldwide.

Look up translations for words and idioms in the online dictionary, and listen to how words are being pronounced by native speakers. PROMT dictionaries for English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese contain millions of words and phrases as well as contemporary colloquial vocabulary, monitored and updated by our linguists.

Conjugate English verbs, German verbs, Spanish verbs, French verbs, Portuguese verbs, Italian verbs, Russian verbs in all forms and tenses, and decline nouns and adjectives Conjugation and Declension.

Search for examples of words and phrases in different Contexts. We have collected millions of examples of translation in different languages to help you learn languages and do your homework.

Translate anywhere and anytime using the free PROMT mobile translator for iOS and Android. Try voice and photo translation.

Install language packages for offline translation on mobile devices and download PROMT AGENT, a plugin for pop-up translation in any Windows app, with a PREMIUM subscription.