Translation of "make" into Spanish
- make a beeline - ir directo
- make a complaint - quejarse
- make a compromise - hacer un compromiso
- make a fool - poner en ridículo
- make a fuss - hacer un escándalo
- make a great ballyhoo - dar mucho bombo
- make a living - ganarse la vida
- make a mockery - poner en ridículo
- make a noise - hacer ruido
- make a point of - encargarse
If you find a spelling, punctuation or any other error in the original or translation, use the "Report a problem" option or write to us.
Free online translator from English to Spanish
Do you want to translate letters to business partners, chat messages, official documents, homework, names, recipes, songs, any sites that you want from English to Spanish? PROMT.One will instantly translate your text from English into Spanish and into more than 20 other languages.
Enjoy accurate instant translation of texts from English to Spanish with PROMT.One, and see the full list of translations for words and phrases with examples of how to use them in sentences. Free online translator PROMT.One is a worthy alternative to Google Translate and other services that provide translation from English to Spanish and from Spanish to English.
Need more languages?
PROMT.One translates online for free from English to Azerbaijani, Arabic, Greek, Hebrew, French, Italian, Kazakh, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Tatar, Turkish, Turkmen, Uzbek, Ukrainian, Finnish, Chinese, Estonian and Japanese.